Your privacy is important to us, and we take our responsibility of caring for it seriously. This policy describes what information Net Income CZ s.r.o. („Net Income CZ“, „we“, „our“, “us”) collects when you („user“) use the mobile, and downloadable games offered by Net Income CZ
What information does the Application obtain?
Our primary objective in collecting user information is to provide and enhance the Service and to enable users to enjoy the Service.
When you install any of the Services, We may collect and record the information you provide to us, whether through the Services or through social network or other third party services (“Account Information”).
“Personal information” means information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, including:
- Your name or alias
- Your social network and profile picture
- Your mobile device’s unique identifier (UDID)
- Transaction identifiers for purchases
- We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- IP address
- Information about the hardware you may own
- Platform type
- Game statistics (number of coins or XP)
- Details about what our products you use and your use of them
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
How We Use Your Information?
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
- Operate, improve, and develop our games and services
- Populate online leaderboards and enable online matchmaking
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising and enable online matchmaking
- Measure the health of our services
- Provide game experiences that you may like
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors
- Save game progress and stats
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers
- Present offers and/or information relating to games you might like
Children use and the application
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We use 3rd party services in our apps. These services collect usage data in compliance with their Privacy Policies. The services are described below.
3rd party ad serving systems allow user data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on our apps, possibly based on user interests.
Admob – We use Admob by Google as the main ad server.
3rd party analytics services allow us to monitor and analyze app usage, better understand our audience and user behavior.
Google Analytics – Google Analytics is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google utilizes the collected data to track and examine the use of app, to prepare reports on user activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Changes to this privacy statement
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: April 5, 2018